Due to COVID-19 we will be making the following changes to our normal clinic policies to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and community. We appreciate your cooperation:
- Screening all patients for COVID risk factors. Patients will be asked to fill out a screening form (which can be found here) prior to being seen.
- All patients and staff MUST wear a mask at all times while in office, there are NO exceptions.
- Social distancing. We have limited the number of appointments and removed most of the chairs in our waiting room. We will bring you into the exam room as soon as possible and you will stay in one exam room for the entire appointment.
- We are not allowing visitors into the office. Visitors must remain in car unless the patient is a minor.
- All exam and testing rooms are cleaned thoroughly in between patient visits. All staff are wearing masks and all clinical staff will wear a new pair of gloves for each patient visit.
- In order to limit face to face contact with reception staff much of the check in process will be automated, including the ability to pay your copay/deductible (or other patient responsibility) over the phone prior to coming to the office. New patients can also fill out new patient paperwork via our patient portal (please call and ask how).
Diabetic eye exams, Glaucoma treatment, Macular Degeneration, Dry Eye, Cornea consults, eye injuries, eye infections and more.
Cataract surgery, Corneal transplants, pterygium surgery, glaucoma laser treatment (SLT), Ocular surface reconstruction, secondary lens implant surgery and more.
Laser Vision Correction
Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK), Laser In-Situ Keratomileusis (LASIK), Intralase (blade free LASIK).
Novi Eye Surgeon
Andy Dhaliwal, MD
Dr. Dhaliwal is one of Metro Detroit’s most trusted eye surgeons. In addition to completing his medical school and ophthalmology residency at the top ranked University of Michigan, Dr. Dhaliwal is one of the few surgeons in the area who completed an extra year of training called a “fellowship” in Anterior Segment surgery including complex cataract surgery, corneal transplants and laser vision correction.
Voted Top Doc by HOUR Detroit Magazine 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
26850 Providence Pkwy Ste 310
Novi, MI 48374
37595 Seven Mile Rd. Ste 410
Livonia, MI 48152
We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.